Individual supporters have an opportunity to invest in an effort to stamp out radicalization while protecting the liberties and freedoms we have been afforded in the United States. No other country provides individuals the opportunities for free enterprise or the freedom to practice one’s religion freely.
AIFD is an IRS recognized public charitable entity under the section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code and is tax deductible. Way’s in which you can support AIFD:
- Cash – For information about how to donate online, by phone, mail, or wire transfer, please click here.
- Securities – Your donation of appreciated securities to AIFD can avoid capital gains tax and receive federal income tax charitable donations for the full market value of the securities. For information on donating securities please click here.
- Planned Giving – Setting an example to preserve your personal legacy can be accomplished through bequests and life income plans. For further information please click here.
For further information please contact Mischel Yosick, 602.254.1840 ext. 3 or email@example.com.
By including AIFD in your will, you will reduce the taxable portion of your estate by the full amount of your gift and guarantee that this unique institution continues to thrive well into the future. To make a bequest to AIFD, you must prepare a new will or add a codicil to your present will.
Unrestricted bequests permit AIFD to use your gift wherever it is most needed; restricted bequests underwrite AIFD activities in areas of greatest interest to you.
Life Income Plans
Advantage of Life Income Plans include but are not limited to:
- Sustaining a societal change that reaffirms your legacy over a lifetime
- Immediate income tax charitable deduction
- Payments for life, to you and/or another beneficiary or beneficiaries
For information on how to give a gift of stock or make a wire transfer, please contact Mischel Yosick, 602.254.1840 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.